We are looking for ambitious software engineers that have worked on production applications and are ready to take their expertise to the next level. If you have at least 3 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer and you are convinced that a fast-paced, start-up working environment would fit your skills, this position may be a good fit for you. You will work closely & interact with our Product and Science team as your work will contribute directly to the overall quality of data and products.
Our infrastructure is on Amazon Cloud and our technology consists of Python, Node.js and other modern web & data technologies to build great interfaces and to understand and analyse the lifestyle and behavioral insights that Ultra IoT generates.
· You will implement and integrate microservices for data analysis together with Data Scientists and Data Engineers in a highly dynamic and demanding agile team.
· You will work on our public and private API’s for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner.
· You will create internal tooling applications for data visualization.
· You enjoy being a generalist working on both frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
· You uphold best practices in engineering, security, design and testing.
· You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. You embrace new technology and are open to find the right tools to get the job done.
· You will be a part of our Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
· You enjoy working with a diverse group of people, culture and with a different technical background.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to become a key team member of a fast developing company. We offer our key team members the possibility to become part of the ULTRA company and embrace our ULTRA mission of ULTRA through an employees’ shares program.
Desired skills and expertise:
· You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with minimum of 3 years working experience on production applications.
· Solid knowledge of design patterns and micro-services architectures.
· Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar).
· Solid work experience building RESTful services.
· Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
· You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
· The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
· You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
· Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using Dash, D3.js or related.
· Notions of functional programming.
· Building complex user interfaces across different platforms (web, mobile) using CSS preprocessors.
· Experience with data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data.
· Experience with Machine Learning.
London, Cambridge, remote
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!